Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hand made greeting cards

A few happy hello cards


This was my first attempt at a shaker card


I tried to emboss on the plastic of my second shaker card and found that it warped a bit - drat!

Stamp and building dies used are from Paper Smooches

Stamps and dies for this "pawesome"  card are also from Simon Says Stamp

Bear Stamp and "Hugs" die are from Simon Says Stamp.  Background stamp is from Magnolia Stamps

Stamp from C.C. Designs

Played with different types of embossing for this one

Played with spray inks for this background

A few thank you cards


Changito the monkey

I bought the dog stamp and die from Simon Says Stamp.  The background stamp was purchased from Magnolia Stamps

A whole lot of dies used to make this card

inked background -I made a grass stencil and sprayed the ink on

Baby cards


I used the same stamp for these 2 cards, but went for different looks

Birthday Cards


40th birthday card

A card for a little girl's birthday

Used googly eyes for this one

No comments:

Post a Comment